Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 14 minutes
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded slightly
6 cups fresh baby kale
- In a glass baking dish, place the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and seasoning
and mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and coat with the mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grease the grill grate.
- Remove the chicken from bowl and discard the remaining marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the grill and cover with the lid.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Serve hot alongside the kale.