Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
½ of ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
½ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
1 garlic clove, minced
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1-pound lean ground chicken
Olive oil cooking spray
6 cups fresh baby green
- In a bowl, add the avocado chunks, Parmesan cheese, garlic and black
pepper and toss to coat well.
- Add the ground chicken and gently, stir to combine.
- Make 4 equal-sized patties from the chicken mixture.
- Heat a greased grill pan over medium heat.
- Place the patties into grill pan and cook for about 5 minutes per side.
- Divide the greens onto serving plates and top each with 1 burger.
- Serve immediately