Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
¼ cup low-fat Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
24 cherry tomatoes
- Add cheese, butter, garlic, basil, salt, and black pepper in a food processor
and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the basil mixture into a large bowl.
- Add the chicken cubes and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate to marinate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Generously, grease the grill grate.
- Thread the chicken, bell pepper cubes and tomatoes onto presoaked
- Place the skewers onto the grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes, flipping
- Remove from the grill and place onto a platter for about 5 minutes before