Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1½ pounds bone-in chicken thighs
6 cups fresh baby spinach
- Preheat your oven to 420 degree F.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, dried herbs, salt, and
black pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat with the mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- In an oven-proof wok, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat and
sear the chicken thighs for about 2–3 minutes per side.
- Immediately transfer the wok into the oven and Bake for approximately 10
- Serve hot alongside the spinach.